The skiing season at Rosa Khutor ends on April 14

The skiing season at Rosa Khutor ends on April 14

Source: Rosa Khutor press service
The safety and technical serviceability of infrastructure facilities are absolute priorities for Rosa Khutor. Therefore, on the eve of the summer season, in the period from April 15 to 27, the main cable cars of the Olympia resort, the Reserved Forest and the Caucasian Express will be stopped for technical prevention. The Rodelban attraction will also undergo routine maintenance from April 8 to 28.  

At this time, vacationers in the excursion mode will be able to climb from the Rosa Valley to the Rosa-1600 mark using the Strela cable car.  At this altitude, the resort offers impressive mountain landscapes and panoramas.

From April 28, the resort's cable cars leading to the Olympic Mountain Village (1100) and Rosa Peak (2320 meters above sea level) will resume their work as usual. From this moment on, the 2024 summer season officially starts at the resort.  Guests will be offered a varied program of full-fledged summer holidays, including the widest range of activities for adults and children.
Bulgaria: Gendarmes in the Cherry Orchard
Every year Kyustendil - the cherry capital of Bulgaria - hosts colorful festivals
Greek Ombudsman Calls for Urgent Reforms in Tourism Sector
Greece must reduce intensive construction near the sea to protect water resources and coastal areas, said tourism ombudsman Georgios Kaminis
Owls in Moscow Suburbs Nest More Often on Village Outskirts
The press service of the Ministry of Ecology and Nature Management of the Moscow Region reported that local long-eared owls and kestrels have begun to move closer to people
Alpacas Get Haircuts at Rosa Khutor
The alpacas were sheared by three groomers simultaneously
Romania: Mussels Beware!
In the midst of the mussel season, Romanians and tourists who have come here for a beach vacation have been left without seafood delicacies
Oranienbaum's Chinese Palace Fully Opens After 20 Years of Restoration
After restoration, all the halls of the Chinese Palace in Oranienbaum have been opened to visitors at the Peterhof Museum-Reserve. The work was carried out over 20 years